Monday, January 21, 2008

START IT UP... FIRE IT UP

Well i've been working hard these past two weeks organizing my design work into some kind of online website portfolio. For the most part i think i've been successful with putting myself out there. It's kind of surprising to look back at the last two years worth of work and see all the stuff i've done, not to mention the progress and improvements i've made. I've been taking pictures of all the work that needs to be in context as well as other images for the website. Like this one of my phone:


I took my phone apart then took a picture of it on my desk, then uploaded it to my computer and displayed it full screen on my monitor then took another picture. Interesting i know... NOT. I've done this with a few images, and it kinda gives a flavorful look as opposed to a straight digital photo.

As far as everything else goes i have my work cut out for me. I have to finish up my Bachelors of Science prerequisites at PSU these next two terms... that means boring math, and science classes. I say boring because its all review from high school or from classes i've taken at Portland Community College many moons ago.

Well i think thats a good start to my first online blog, i will be coming back more often to get more of whats going on down since these next 6 months are going to be rough and rewarding at the same time! See ya soon.

No comments: